TOME Episode 08 TOME Episode 08

What a delightful episode, excellent work to the crew on TOME, you guys are going above and beyond the usual web cartoons

Hell of a Job Hell of a Job

Came out amazing, I'm just surprised you stuck with the old audio piece and not the revised one, I actually made that for this :P my shit old acting just does not do this beautiful animation justice.

Chelo-kun responds:

I was too far in the animation to go back and start over. We'll get it right, the next time. :-)

Most Ghost Most Ghost

Thus began the new anime series.
Shingeki No Seymour.

Kieran-s responds:

K LETS GO. WRITING SCRIPT NOW.

A Thug in Time Intro A Thug in Time Intro

So let's level chaps, the voice stuff was from about 2ish years ago, so I was still trying to like.. polish myself, so I do apologize that my past acting in all of it's MEDIOCRITYHORRIDNESS! did make this animation seem a bit off putting, I'll take the fall on that.

boybogart responds:

Nah man, I think people would love your original vo's. My horrible audio editing is to blame. Won't let you down next time man.

Behind the Screens Behind the Screens

I like making noises c:

JaceC responds:

And you're good at it.

Thanks for reviewing, but more importantly, thank you very much for helping me with the project!

Robot Masters Robot Masters

Great to have them all in one place!
I really enjoyed Mick's bit with Bombman, and of course Josh never ceases to dissapoint~

Oh yeah.
DAILY 1ST, UP TOP!

Scott-Falco responds:

HELL YEAH FIREMAN!

A Keaton's Tale A Keaton's Tale

This came out just plain amazing, the story was great enough to actually be canonical to Majora's Mask.
Well done everyone~

EASTBEAST responds:

Thanks seymour, I could not have gotten a better Keaton voice to keep that cannon going :>

TURBO CHICKEN TURBO CHICKEN

Anyone else got a craving for chicken?

-----------

I cannot love this cartoon any more if I tried, well done good sir!

boybogart responds:

Well done is turbo chicken! lol. Great job as well man, thanks for lending this toon your voice!

TOME Episode 05 TOME Episode 05

Truly the best episode to date.
Digging where things may be turning!

Number Number

I would lower the music down if you can, it masks a couple of Trish's lines.
But in all in all, nice animation, good scripting, very fun to voice for~

JaceC responds:

Thank you for the awesome collab! And for responding! And I did the edits, hopefully it is better now.